The Last Couple of Days..

November 22, 2011


It has been pretty crazy around here the last couple of days, which explains why I haven't posted a new blog recently.  However, I have been spending the last couple of days trying to put my blog out there more in hopes of picking up a few followers.  I know I've been neglecting my blog, so let me fill you in on what's happening in my life as of lately.

I have become quite a sucker for garage sales.. which is where I spend most of my Saturday mornings. This past Saturday was overflowing with garage sales & I managed to find quite a bargain. I walked away with a 1969 Singer sewing machine and a box full of sewing materials, as well as a Rabbit fur coat for only $10. I'm not sure how you feel about fur, but this was too good of a bargain to pass up.. 100% rabbit fur coat that can only be professionally cleaned seems like a pretty good investment for the long run. I have become quite a bargain hunter lately, and I can't seem to pry myself away from garage sales. (Could be a bad thing, but I'd like to think of it as frugal spending) It's true.. another person's junk is another person's treasure.

Yesterday I had class.. which might not seem crazy like I described my last week to be, but this time of year it becomes hectic, especially since I'm taking 17 hours. Professor's are beginning to talk finals, and throw in last minute tests and presentations..  which has ultimately taken up quite a bit of my time this past week. I had to create an anatomy powerpoint over diabetes 2 weekends ago, & I presented it last Wednesday; it was a huge success, so I can relax over the Thanksgiving Break, which started today. However, I will have to prepare myself for the multitude of tests I have next Wednesday but I feel that I'm in the homestretch from here on out. The countdown is coming to a slow crawl and I couldn't be happier. 12 days :) I will have completed a year  & a half of school by the end of this semester. It's hard to believe I've been out of high school for almost 2 years now. 

Today involved a lot of house cleaning to prepare for all the family coming in for Thanksgiving! I can't wait to see everyone! I haven't seen my parents or grandparents in the last 3 or 4 months, so it will be nice to spend a little quality time with them. Also E's Grandma & Aunt will be here as well.. It should be a nice get together for both my side of the family & E's.

I hope that everyone has a terrific Thanksgiving!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!