Christmas Cheer!

December 12, 2011


I couldn't wait any longer to post this wonderful addition!
 As promised in a previous post, here is my Christmas stocking specially hand stitched by Sandra :)


Here is a little insight on her!
She is my boyfriend's mother.
A wonderful mother and wife.
Magnificent cross stitcher.
Kindhearted woman full of God's Grace
She is such a blessing to me<3

She worked on this stocking for about a year, and it turned out looking spectacular. I love all the detail and bright colors. It's such an articulate, yet beautiful piece of art that required a lot of tedious work and dedication :) This isn't her first stocking; she has made a stocking for each of her family members over the years, and I am beyond honored to be a part of their stocking family. (I can't wait to actually be a part of the family someday, even though I might as well be right?)
 Here are a few of her other stockings!


Aren't they Beautiful?

Tonight was also our Christmas exchange since I'll be leaving to go home soon!
Here's what I got!


I got such the cutest pajama dresses ever. I have been wanting to change from over sized t-shirts to dresses, and now it's finally happening, thanks to Sandra & TJ! I couldn't be more excited! :)

Then I received a mini cupcake maker from Eric's Nana. It works like a charm :)
I've already tried it out!  I absolutely love baking and this is so super easy to use and bakes the cupcakes in a short period of time. LOVE LOVE LOVE this :)

 This is me slaving away.. yeah right :)


They turned out so cute, and tasted so delicious.

I hope everyone has a wonderful night as well as a great Tuesday!
Test 2 & 3 are happening tomorrow, then I'm done! Yippeee!
Wish me luck :)

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. Hi Breanna Merry Christmas in advance to u.. Those stocking was so beautiful, and to do it really need to put full effort on it too.. So lucky you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little cupcake maker and the stockings are so beautiful. It sounds like you had a wonderful early Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stocking is beautiful! I love handmade stockings!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!