Christmas/Guest Post

December 20, 2011

It's Tuesday, & I have nothing.
My brain is a big jumbled mess today.
I didn't wake up until 11:00, and to me it feels like I've missed the entire day.
I'm not one to sleep in usually, so this is a first for me.

I do have the most awesomest news though.
I opened my Christmas present last night from my parents.
& you'll never guess what I got?
 tadaaa :) A Tablet!
If you've been keeping up with me you'd know this was on my Christmas list :)
I was completely surprised to find out this is what my parents had been consulting/researching about since Thanksgiving, even Eric and his family knew what I was getting.
I absolutely love it<3
I can already see myself on this constantly! Thanks Mom & Dad :)

Also today I am guest posting for Mrs. Jessie over at I'm a Wife and Mama Now, while she spends some time with her sister who just recently got into town!
Yes, It's still the DIY ornament, but it is still Christmas :)
Go check it out, and then follow Jessie!

Hope you all have a great Tuesday<3


You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Yay for the tablet! That will be so fun. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. niiiice gift! aren't parents the best?!

    xo
    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!