December Sponsors (Part 1)

December 07, 2011


I just recently began to take sponsors on my blog, and I am loving it. I especially love the opportunity sponsoring gives you to make your blog known, as well as make friends while doing it. 
 I would like to welcome you to take a look at these three lovely ladies blogs and follow them.

Without further ado; here is their stories :)


Hi there My Beautiful, Crazy Life readers. 
I am Ashley and I blog over at sunshine.life.love.. I'm a 23 year old recent graduate from Fresno State {go Bulldogs}, and after graduation I moved back home to save money until I can get into grad school. I originally started my blog as a way for my college friends to see what was going on in my life post-grad, but blogging quickly became something more than that. I love the community, and support that comes from blogging! I have a wonderful, supportive boyfriend and I am so thankful we were brought into each others lives. My family continues to amaze me with their ever growing love and support for everything I choose to do. My friends are the greatest people to be around, and I am so thankful that they too were brought into my life, no matter how long we have gone without speaking or seeing each other we can always pick up right where we left off.  Over at sunshine.life.love. you can find me talking about my boyfriend, family, and friends, as well as random things from my life, the occasional recipe, some DIY projects, and more. Stop by and check it out sometime, I'd love to hear from you and see you around my blog!


Hi! I'm Kristine.
I've been blogging for about two years now and I still feel like a newbie at times.  My blog represents my life and the changes I've gone through.  I'm currently going through a new transition (as if transitions ever end!) of trying to find my niche....again!   Going from a job as Ballroom Dance Instructor, where I personally found fulfillment and a sense of being, to now working in a cubicle in a University isn't the easiest transition to make.  Quite frankly, it kind of sucks! However, this is an interesting process of self discovery and I'm really glad I have my blog to represent my life and to introduce me to a wonderful group of people!



Hi! I'm Amanda and I blog over at For Love of a Cupcake! 
Here you will find a lot of randomness. I'm pretty goofy with lots of blonde moments! I am a total Starbucks addict and bakaholic. I'm also engaged to Eric (E for short)...so there will be lots of wedding ideas! We are also gym junkies...so lots of healthy recipes and workouts. We have a cockapoo named Chloe and we are waiting on our new addition (Tank...a bullmastiff) to arrive around March! That seems like forever! If you haven't noticed...I'm also addicted to exclamation points! I would love for you to stop by!

Get Ready, Get Set, GO say HI :)
Check back later for the rest!
<3

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Aww this is wonderful! Thanks so much for allowing me to be part of your blog! Send your awesome followers my way :). Thanks again, you're the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!