Fab Friday!!

December 02, 2011



A couple of weeks ago I started to post a blog on Friday's of which I called Fab Friday. I love to express myself & what better way than to blog about it! My inspiration of the week comes from my new found love for tights & tunics :) It is comfortable, yet classy. I have found there are sooo many ways to wear tights, rather it is with shorts, skirts, dresses, or even t-shirts. I do, however, think that tights shouldn't be worn as pants, if your going to do the t-shirt or tunic look make sure it is long enough :)


Tunic: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Leggings/Tights: Charlotte Russe
Black Heels: Marshalls
Ring: Claires
Scarf: Garage sale

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Love your outfit! Super cute. New follower from the blog hop! :)

    http://amommyslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i have no idea what a link up is. ive been trying to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!