First Blogger Award :)

December 18, 2011



Woohoo, My first award:)
Thanks so much to Alison from The Life of Two SoKools!
I am incredibly lucky to have such amazing blogger friends.
Once again thank you Alison, I am so happy to have recieved this :)
The Rules for this award:
1-Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2-Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3-Share 7 random things about yourself.
4-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5-Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.

This was a hard decision, but these girls are all so wonderful & have made blogging a great experience for me :) Thanks for being you!
4. Olivia @ Unleashing My Mind
5. Ashley @ Me and My Boys
6.Kristina @ My New Wife Life
7. Shannon @ More to Hollywood
10. Mckenzie @ Basil
11. Michelle @ Step by Step
12. Kristin @ Live, Laugh, Love
13. Alycia @ Crowley Party
15. Jessica @ Made by Jess

Seven random facts about me :)

1. I am currently learning how to crochet!
2. I love to play Wii Just Dance :)
3. I want to visit Europe someday!
4. I played the clarinet throughout Jr high.
5. I have an adorable puppy named Shooter.
6. I eat more than anyone I know.
7. I can't walk in a straight line.

You Might Also Like

12 COMMENTS

  1. Came by on the Sunday Funday Hippidy Hop :-)
    Old follower GFC, FaceBook
    http://ramblingandadventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!

    Don't feel bad, I can't walk in a straight line either. I've heard that Just Dance is so much fun! I think I need to add to my Wii collection soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh you nominated me!?! How exciting!! Thank you!
    Ill have to Think of seven random things about me...hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You deserved it! This was fun, I'm following some of your friends up there. I love to crochet! Glad you are learning, you should show us some of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay congrats!! And thank you for removing of me for this award!! I'm so excited!! I will def post this up tomorrow! And its so funny...I can't walk in a straight line either!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't thank you enough for nominating me!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your award and thank you for nominating me for one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! Thanks for choosing me :)! I'll have my choices up tomorrow! {if you hadn't chosen me already, I would definitely pick you for this award!} Thanks so much Breanna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey my name is Tara. I am your newest follower on your blog site would you be so kind & follow me back it would mean so much to me. Thanks :) Feel free to Like or Follow me on my facebook fan page & my Twitter!!!

    http://twitter.com/NicholasMommy07

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveLaughLove/123392547737823

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!