Guest Blogger # 2!

December 15, 2011


Hey Ladies!
Happy Friday to you all :)
 Welcome to day 2 of my lovely guest posts.

Meet Nora :)
She blogs over at two is better than one!
Scoot on over and say hi!



Hi, my name is Nora and I am from Two is better than One, which is a life, love and marriage blog. My husband and I have been married for two happy years. I love to join in link ups and write about day to day events. I live in rainy Oregon and I wish I could move. I have a furbaby named Lexi and she is one fluffy, fat cat, but she's a doll. 

Around Christmas things get kinda crazy for our families. I have a huge family: my immediate family included my mom, 3 sisters, 1 brother, nieces and nephews galore, my mom's brother-uncle and aunt, my cousins and their kids. My dad's side is even larger, I won't even bother listing everyone as to there are so many.. Now my husbands little family of four, plus his aunt and uncle, and a few cousins, which is nothing compared to my humungous family and their traditions. It's a whole mess of people for the holidays and a wide variety of Christmas parties and gatherings. It's fun, but hectic and we never know what will happen until the day of Christmas. I have always loved one tradition we have with my dad's side, and that is singing the 12 days of Christmas with drawn up cue cards, in which everyone joins in and takes a turn.. It's playful and fun.. We don't do it anymore though, but it's so nice to have memories like that. 

The one thing I love about Christmas and the holidays is seeing family from far away and spending time with those I love. I am deeply in love with peppermint bark and cocoa. I love the smell of pine, which is often in the air here, and the smell of fires in the fireplace when it's cold. When I feel like getting cozy, I grab a hot cup of chamomile tea.

I wish you all a warm and happy holiday!:)
Much love, Nora

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!