Guest Blogger?

December 13, 2011

I don't know exactly what it entails.. because I'm new to this & all.
But I will be busy the next couple of days with packing and driving.
If anyone is interested in writing a guest post or even just filling me in on what exactly i'm getting myself into. I would appreciate it tremendously.

Also, over the holidays I will have plenty of time to blog, so if anyone is searching for a guest blogger.. 
I'm your girl :)

breanna.6218@gmail.com

A little side note: I AM FINISHED FOR THE SEMESTER!
I am so excited to be off for a full month!

This is the reason I go to school!
To get a job like this, but I'll keep dreaming...
<3

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. hey girl guest blogging is fun and a great way to meet new bloggers! i would love to share something..just let me know when and if you want me to:)
    ashleywhetman@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of guest blogging! Let me know if you have any questions, I would love to do a post for you too :-)

    jessie.justin.szmanda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to make gifts in a jar, but I have no idea where to start :(

    I would definitely be interested in guest blogging as well!

    acw816@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!