Happy December/Thursday!

December 01, 2011



Happy December Everyone!
 I can't believe that it is already the end of the year, but I am so excited for it. There are so many awesome things going on this month, and I can't wait to see what is in store for me.

It's OK...

..to wear sweaters and tights even though it's 80 degrees outside. It's December people. :)

..to be joyous over my anatomy average, and not worry about my final. I worked hard for my 108!

..to stay up late just because I feel like it.

..to think that college is fun just because of the meer fact it is rewarding at the same time.

..that I change my blog background every few days because I get tired of it.

..that I am in my college's computer lab typing this post.

..to be excited for getting over 10 followers.

..that my boyfriend has forgotten his backpack at home twice this year.
(It's a big deal when we live over an hour away from the University)

..that I haven't ran in quite a while because school takes over my life.

..that I am already counting down the days until Christmas.

..to say that I love comments & followers.. I love meeting new people.


I linked up with Amber over at "Brunch with Amber." You should too :)


You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. I brave the heat with my fall clothes all the time! I literally sweat! I love this time of year for fashion and nothing can keep me from my boots!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!