It's Ok..

December 29, 2011

Its Ok Thursdays


Happy Thursday Ladies :)
I am linking up with Amber & Neely!
You should too!

It's Ok...

...that I'm ready to start my last semester of college as a sophomore.

...that I have slept in all week.

...to be excited for the New Years day sale at Dillards.

...that I miss my boyfriend so much that I'm counting down until I see him next.

...that I don't have any New Year's Eve plans.

...that I've decided to put everything that's happened the last couple of days behind me.. It's stressing me out more than anything.

...to turn toward God :)


I have a few sponsor spots open if anyone wants to swap buttons with me :)
I would love to get to know you!

Breanna.6218@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

10 COMMENTS

  1. New Year's Day sale at Dillards, yes please! It's totally ok not to have plans for New Year's Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree totally ok to not have a plan for NYE! You've had a lot go on this past week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sleeping in is so fabulous - i'm jealous that you've gotten to all week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely ok to miss your boyfriend and let him know, people like to know they are missed! and to turn towards God up each and every situation you face, every day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, turning towards God is always a good thing!!! :)

    Hope you have a great New Year's (despite not having plans- sometimes those are the best ones!)

    :)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have any NYE plans either and I'm kind of looking forward to the quiet time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't have any big nye plans either, it is overrated anyways.

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the name of your blog, that pretty much sums up my life too! Just had to stop by and say hi!

    Jenna
    www.thelifeofthewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely blog girl! Fantastic reads!

    Follow eachother perhaps?
    <3

    http://barbie-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always OK to turn toward God! :)

    I'm sure you can't wait to see your man. I'm always counting down the days too.

    Hope you get some good sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!