Life as I Know It..

December 09, 2011


The weekend and upcoming week is going to be super busy for me. 
Let me lay it out for you.

Tomorrow will consist of a lot of shopping & more shopping because sadly I haven't begun to Christmas shop for any of my loved ones. :( 
By night, the community is having something called La Pasada, which is a pre-christmas celebration in which people decorate their boats and parade them down the canals. :)
Since were newbies, this will be our first ever La Pasada.
Afterward there will be a get together at one of our friends, who is hosting a Christmas party for the boy scouts. We are taking them on a boat ride to see all the beautiful lit homes, as well as the parade, then have a hamburger, hotdog supper. YUM!
I can't tell you how exciting this time of the year is for me.
It's like being a kid in a candy store. I love it.
All of the Christmas lights and decorations, parties, music, and parades (as of tomorrow) are just so awesome. They don't call it the best time of the year for no reason :)

Sunday will be dedicated to studying my life away, partially. The other half of it will be spent finding the best buyback deals for my books. 

Monday I have my computer science test over all four sections of Microsoft office. boo!
Then back to hitting the books for my last two finals, art & government, on Tuesday.

In between all of this, I have to find the time to pack because I leave to go home either Wednesday or Thursday morning. I haven't decided, but I do know that I am not looking forward to the 6 hour drive there, but it's so worth it to see my family for the next month :)

Have I told you about how excited I am for the most wonderful time of the year?
Well I am, and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend, as well as a lovely start to next week!
I will try to post as often as I can, but I'm not promising anything.

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. good luck getting it all done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bre,

    Your drive to Menard will only be 5 hours or less, we made good time coming home after Thanksgiving.

    Looking forward to you visit next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds super busy! Hope your finals all went ok!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!