Monday Musings

December 05, 2011

This is my second post of the day :)
Let me tell you, i'm becoming quite an avid blogger.
I never in a million years thought I'd be blogging, but here I am writing multiple posts a day.
I love it!

Today was my last day of class until next week.. you know what that means?
Blog, Blog, Blog.
& get myself prepared for all 3 finals I have coming up.
However, the first one will probably outweight the second choice.
Luckily, all my finals will be pretty simple to study for, which saves me from the long hours of torture.
Although, it'll still be dreadful.

Yesterday, we got a wonderful surprise that nearly gave me a heart attack. It was about 8 o clock, and out of no where a siren started blaring. It sounded more like a tornado drill, or something to that effect. So, of course I yell "what is that" while leaping off the bed at 90 to nothing, only to find out there is a parade coming down the street. When I say parade it was a bunch of fire trucks, police officers, and a float containing Santa Clause and his elves(kids). It was too cute, & I tried to get a picture of it for all of you to see, but turns out that I don't know how to work the camera at night. I couldn't figure out how to get it to a night setting, so all of my pictures came out blurry. It could of been that the float was moving, so either way they turned out crappy!  Lucky for you, I did take a picture of a few of the best lit houses on the Island.


This morning we woke up to 50 degree weather! It was a nice change from the 70 & 80 degree weather we've been having the past few weeks! The colder weather makes it feel a lot more like Christmas. Speaking of cold weather.. in my home town in West Texas it was snowing this morning! I am beyond jealous, but it sounds like to me that i'll have a better chance of having a white Christmas in West Texas :) I am so there.


Later on this week, I'll be introducing you to my lovely sponsors.
If you haven't already, you should take a look at their blogs & follow them!
Hope you continue to have a wonderful Monday :)
& don't forget to link up with Carissa at Lowercase letters!

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Love it!! Those pics are gorgeous. Makes me realize I best get busy decorating!!! Happy Miscellany Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for beautiful christmas lights, changing weather and new sponsors ;)
    it's the best!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the BIG santa in the pictures! Too bad you didn't get pictures of the parade. That sounds like me, not being able to figure out how to set night settings on my camera. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!