Questionnaire :)

December 23, 2011

Amanda at For Love of a Cupcake tagged me in a questionnaire :)
Isn't she darling?
If you don't know her, you should, so scoot on over and say hi!
Also, I won't be blogging for the next two days, due to being out of town & with family!
Hope you all have a Safe and Merry Christmas :)

The rules for the questionnaire are...
1.You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions
for the people you tag to answer.

Here are 11 things about me...
1. I don't drink soda or any carbonated drink at that.
2. I am currently majoring in Human Nutrition.
3. I have a brother who is 2 years younger than me.
4. I am shy until I get to know somebody, but after that I don't shut up.
5. I have been dating the love of my life for 3 and a half years and it'll probably be 3 and a half more until we graduate and get married. :)
6. I live on the coast & love it!
7. I love scarves :)
8. My favorite color is green!
9. I should work out more than I do.
10. I once got 3rd place in high jump at a regional track meet in high school.
11. I love to do arts and crafts.

Questions Amanda asked!
1. Do you have any fun hobbies?
I wouldn't call this much of a hobby, but I love to play board games.
I am however taking up a hobby of crocheting though.
2. Do you like your job?
College student & loving it :)
3. What is your favorite most recent purchase?
Clothes from Forever 21. It's been a while since i've purchased more than fuel.
4. Do you wear scarves in the fall/winter?
I love wearing scarves. They are so stylish & fun!
5. What is your fav type of music?
I don't really have a favorite. I'm the type of person who listens to whatever sounds good at the time.
6. Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes, and they are usually strange.
7. Do you fix your bed every morning?
Nope, I should but don't.
8. What is your favorite retail store?
I love forever 21 & Charlotte Russe.
Such cute clothing at affordable prices.
9. coffee or tea?
I love coffee, but I love Chai tea even more.
I drink alot more tea than I do coffee.
10. What is your favorite food?
Lasagna, salad, and garlic bread :)
11. Did you mail out Christmas cards this year?
No, maybe someday!

Questions for the Ladies I tag..



1. Do you blowdry or straighten your hair often?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What would a perfect date be to you?
4. Would you rather text or call someone?
5. What is your favorite accessory to wear?
6. Valentines day or St Patricks Day?
7. What are you Christmas Plans?
8. Do you like to shop?
9. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
10. Are you a procrastinator?
11. What is your favorite season?

Now I tag the following ladies...




lindsaynicole

Photobucketlowercase letters
sunshine.life.love 

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. My favorite color is also green and I LOOVE forever 21!!

    I got tagged by another friend to do this questionaire. It was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love to play board games too!

    Merry Christmas(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love board games too!! scene it is probably my have if that counts as a board game... but i love all games ;)

    and scarves are my have... its almost embarrassing how many i have :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!