Saturday's Agenda!

December 02, 2011


It's Saturday, & that means garage sale time :)
I can't tell you how many garage sales I've been to since moving to our small knit community.
It's nice because there are between 3 to 7 garage sales each weekend, and we never have to go far to find them.
The easiest way I have found to discover garage sales is looking on craigslist.
You'd be surprised how many people have discovered the use of technology.
Brilliance I tell you.

I am still on the fence post about whether or not to attend the training for cold stun sea turtles tomorrow morning. 10 o'clock is awfully early for this gal. Who am I kidding? I will be up before the sun rises since garage sales kick off bright and early. However, I am still debating the sea turtle training.

Later on during the day, I am attending a product party. I'm not sure what that entails, but I do know that there will be appetizers and wine :) Is it terrible that FOOD & WINE are my only motivation for going? I suppose it isn't too terrible considering I'm a broke college student who isn't going to be able to afford designer beauty products anyway. I'll just sit back and sip on my wine contently!

In between all of this, I had an appointment for a Sweedish Massage, but it got pushed back to Sunday. What is one more day of waiting, right?  Except that I've been waiting all week for this hour of goodness.
Oh well!

What are your Saturday plans?
Anything exciting?

Hope you all have a Wonderful day<3

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. i like seeing my button on others' blogs :) THANKS!!! I'll have to do some housekeeping on my blog this weekend, so I'll add yours for sure!
    P.S. the best finds are always from garage sales...too bad I'm too lazy to get out of bed on a saturday morning haha. I hope you find some awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for adding my button to your blog! And thanks for following! I'm following you now too - on here and on Pinterest :) I love your blog too, and I LOVE this video you have posted here - my kids and I watch it together every Christmas like 100 times...we had a house in the neighborhood that did this kind of display every year but they moved a few years ago :-( So sad. But that's what YouTube's for, right? lol have a great rest of the weekend!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by just following you back! That is one of my favorite songs at Christmas by the trans-Siberian orchestra! I was suppose to go their concert last year and got the flu the day before :-(!
    Looking forward to reading your blog.

    http://singlemominspiration.blogspot.com/2011/12/giveaway-sibu-sea-buckthorn-repair.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!