Starting December Off Right!

December 01, 2011



I know it's a little late to be linking up, but I wanted to start December off right with the 25 days of Christmas, which of course started today. It wouldn't be the same if I missed a day now would it?
I am linked up with Neely & Amber.. in case anyone wants to start this holiday blog challenge :)

Today's topic is: Favorite Holiday Movies/TV specials 

December is my favorite month of the year & with that comes many hours of watching holiday movies and such.. mostly because I actually get the chance to have some down time without the stress of school.
Here are some of my all time favorites :)

The Grinch
Frosty The Snowman
Rudolph
Elf
A Christmas Carol
The Polar Express

These are all such great movies/television shows & there are so many more out there, but I just chose my favorite ones. I hope that this put you in the Christmas spirit because I am beyond ready for Christmas :) 

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!