Weekend Recap

December 19, 2011

Miscellany Monday @<br>lowercase letters
Happy Monday Everyone :)
I have been on a short hiatus for the past few days!
In case you didn't know why; I headed home on Friday then spent the weekend with my out of state family!

Here's a short recap of my trip:
The drive was not bad at all. Although it was a 5 hour drive, it seemed to fly by a lot quicker than expected. The traffic was good timing on my part because there was hardly any, even in San Antonio! I couldn't help but notice & love all the fall colors among the trees as I was driving through the hill country, compared to Corpus where all there is palms, which stay green year round.. boring! Also during the drive, I had time to think about everything, mainly life in general.  I'm sure your thinking what could you possibly be thinking about that you wouldn't normally think about every day! Well you'd be surprised at how little thinking I do when I don't need to outside of school. However, this type of thinking was personally meaningful to me. This thinking revolved around my family & friends. :)
I am so blessed to have so many great people in my life who love and support me. They are the people who have helped shaped me into the young woman I am today. I can't express enough how grateful and happy I am to have such great people in my life. :) Mostly, I just want you all to know I cherish every one of our relationships & I look forward to creating more amazing memories with you! :) Mushy, I know, but I never show enough gratitude to my family/friends, & they deserve it :)

This is my take on life! It just might be one of the best posts on my entire blog.. Check it out!

The weekend of course was Amazing :) I haven't seen this side of the family since I graduated high school! Can you believe that was almost 2 years ago? Time flys when your having fun apparently!
Aside from the boys hunting every morning and evening, the rest of the time was spent catching up!
The only picture I was able to snag over the weekend!
This is my lovely Cousin Casey :)

As you can see I had a fantastic weekend, which was spent traveling & catching up!
I hope you enjoyed all of my lovely guest bloggers as well!
Aren't they fantastic?
In case you missed their post, here they are :)

Ashley
Nora
Jessie
Shannon

Cheers to the first Monday of Winter Break!
Have a lovely day :)

BTW: I'm guest blogging over at My New Wife Life!
Head on over there! Now! :)
Oh & don't forget to follow Kristina!

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. How Fun!!!

    Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and your cousin's glasses are very similar! wow 2 years does fly fast for sure! so glad to hear you had a wonderful weekend. and congrats on winning hollie's giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely weekend! Family and friend really boost your spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping over from Miscellany Monday. Glad it was an awesome trip. Love the photo. You are sure cute, girl. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy your break!!! soak in some rest! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!