Guest Post: Shellsea [Friendship]

January 09, 2012

Meet Shellsea!
As you can see she and her son are too cute!
I have loved getting to know her!
She is oober sweet!
You should stop by her blog & say hello!
After reading this of course!

Take it away girlfran :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to My Beautiful, Crazy Life readers!
I love reading Breanna's blog and following her on twitter and I know you do too!

Me and my little guy

My name is Shellsea and I blog over here at Heartfelt Happenings where sometimes I try to make you laugh and other times I'll pour my heart out. Today I wanted to talk about friendships.
{Stick with me I'll try not to make it that serious of a post.}
“Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.” -Anonymous

Friendships are one of the most important forms of relationships. They're the bond between two people who stumble into one another's lives and sometimes never leave. With another year passing, I thought it fitting to pick a quote about time. Do you ever look back on how a friendship started and are just amazed at the simpleness of it all. Something so simple could weave into the intricate web it is now.

There are the friends that come and go and while we have them it's good to have fun and know they fit our lives right then. There are the other friendships, you know, the ones that you go wait it's 2012...oh my gosh we've been friends for 5, 7, or 12 years now!


So make sure to call the friends you have and tell them what they mean to you! Or call up old friend to reconnect. Thanks Breanna for having me on your blog! Hope y'all take a moment to stop by my blog!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks girl :) As you said, Friendships are one of the most important relationships you can have.
With that being said they can also be the hardest to come by the older you get!
Cherish your friendships people :)
Now go check her blog out & show her some love!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!