His Presence Is Always Comforting..

January 16, 2012


"I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun;
not because I can see it, but by it I can see everything else."
C.S. Lewis

This quote is so great, and it's definitely true!
Believing in Him lets me see the beauty in life.
Although I can't see him; He gives me hope!
Hope for the future.
Hope in mankind.
Hope for eternity with Him.

It's awesome knowing that He is constantly around me.
He shows himself to me in the oddest ways, but it's truly magnificent when He does.
He helps build me up when I'm down.
 He shows me guidance when I'm lost.
He opens my eyes to the beauty that is all around.
He will be there when nobody else will.

Never Alone by Barlow Girl on Grooveshark


I waited for you today
But you didn't show
No no.
I need you today
So where did you go?

You told me to call
Said you'd be there
And though I haven't seen you 
Are you still there?

I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel you by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone

And though I cannot see you
And I can't explain why
Such a deep reassurance
You've placed in my life

We cannot separate 
'Cause you're part of me.
And though you're invisible 
I'll trust the unseen.


This song is a constant reminder that although He is invisible; He is alway there.
I take comfort in knowing that I'm not alone.
As I start school today, I find myself more confident knowing that God will be by my side every step of the way; guiding me and encouraging me to strive to be the best I can be.
God's presence is powerful, yet beautiful.
And His love and grace will never cease to amaze me!


Source: flickr.com via Breanna on Pinterest



You love Him even though you have never seen Him. Though you do not see Him now, you trust Him; and you rejoice with a glorious, inexpressible joy. 
1 Peter 1:8




You Might Also Like

13 COMMENTS

  1. That's my absolute favorite Bible passage. I love this post, thanks for sharing.

    katelyn-innervision.blogspot.com

    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely song! :) I have been clinging to that verse from Jeremiah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is BEAUTIFUL! Everyone in blogland needs to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first quote!  Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Fantastic post darling!! I hope tons of people read it an realize how true it is <3
    You are truly the light!!

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that last quote, SO AWESOME!  K has anyone told you you look like Kacie B from this season of the Bachelor?  She is gorgeous and so are you!  You should look her up, you really do look like her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Taylor and his LadyJanuary 17, 2012 at 10:01 AM

    so beautiful! thank you for the lovely reminder! and i just adore c.s. lewis!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful song, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Encouraging post, beautiful song! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great reminder in the mid afternoon!! perfect like an afternoon snack, an afternoon reminder from God of all that He promises us in His life, to be with us, never leave or forsake us. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for posting this. :) Some things can never be said enough.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for this. i struggle with this so often and this is just what i needed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this! Thank you so much girl for these words. Needed this today. And I LOVE CS Lewis. THanks Love

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!