Wish Out Loud

January 14, 2012



The other day I got a comment from Robin who blogs over at fly far. fly free.
At the end of it, she introduced me to this fabulous linky party called Wish Out Loud that she hosts.
My first thought was this is absolutely fantastic, so of course I saved her email because I was determined to participate in this.
First of all it's great because everyone wishes upon something, right?
Whether it be on a star, 11:11, or even your birthday.
Second of all.. well there isn't one just the fact I love it!
Now on to my wish.....

My wish is for guidance for I want to be completely consumed by the love of Christ.
God is love, and He calls us to love and serve.
I can't think of anything greater than to glorify God for all he has done for me.
I know this wish doesn't exactly fall into the category of probably unattainable as the definition proposes.
It is completely attainable, but it's even easier to attain when you have a support.
Help me make my wish come true by holding me accountable :)
Your encouraging and thoughtful words are truly amazing.
They certainly bring a smile to my face!
I just love how the blogger community is full of love and compassion for one another.


"As many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God” 
                                                                                                                         (Romans 8:14).

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday :)

You Might Also Like

10 COMMENTS

  1. Thank you so much for linking up this week! Such a beautiful wish and you are correct, it is completely attainable. I wish for the same darling. My prayers are with you while you are on this journey.

    "I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness."
    (John 12:46)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wishes! Always follow your heart & God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I need to check out her blog now! :) What a great wish you've made...I love how encouraging other bloggers have been and how we can hold each other accountable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea. I love the wish you made. I completely agree - the blog community is so full of love for one another. It's just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a stellar wish to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came by on the Super Stalker Sunday Hop :-)
    Following GFC, FB and Pintrest...
    http://ramblingandadventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. a pleasing wish! happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the kind words on my blog and what a great wish:)

    Following you back!

    aspiretoinspire

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a wonderful idea and post...thanks so much for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great wish! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!