February Sponsors [3/3]

February 17, 2012


"This is where I talk about wandering through college, my twenties,
and all the things that crack me up daily."

My favorite thing about Valentine's Day is the candy, and how sweet
everyone gets around the holiday.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3




Hello there, you amazing people of My Beautiful Crazy Life! I am Jenna, and I blog over at The Life of the Wife. That's where you will find all SORTS of interesting (at least, it's interesting to me) things about me, my life and what I love! A couple of random facts for your reading enjoyment: I am super sarcastic, I love me a good bowl of cereal, I loathe cottage cheese, and I can whip anyone's booty at Words With Friends (try me). If all THAT doesn't make you want to hop over to my blog, I don't know WHAT will (see? sarcasm).


 I am not a huge fan of Valentines Day actually! But the thing I like about it the most is that they have CANDY HEARTS! I can eat a whole bag of those! Eek!!

              
  
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3








Hi everyone! The name is Bri and I have a confession. I check the expiration date on absolutely everything. Don't ask me why, but I'm just neurotic about it and am terrified of eating/drinking rotten things. YUCK. Ever since that dang egg nog...Anyways! I'm from So-Cal, a new wife, college student, crafter, singer, dancer, and all that jazz. I love to post: outfit pictures, recipes, fun tid-bits about college/married life, and I'm currently writing installments of the story of how my best friend and I met. Check it out if that sounds like your cup of 7-11 hot chocolate ;)





My favorite thing about Valentines is the complete corny-ness of it all. Giving and receiving a cheesy Valentine gram is so endearing! I was in charge of making and distributing all the Valentine grams my senior year of high school, and LOVED seeing the looks on everyones faces who received one! I like to make 'lil Valentine grams for my friends & family to show that I care and think about them. Lastly, I just love that I have an excuse to buy candy all month and wear red/pink.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3




Hi there! I am Ashley and I'm the author of sunshine.life.love. I am currently trying to figure out my direction in life after earning my Bachelors degree. I haven't been blogging for long, but I have quickly learned how awesome it is to be a part of this wonderful community. I would refer to my blog as a lifestyle blog, because really I blog about whatever is on my mind. I tend to write about things like my family, boyfriend, shopping, friends, and I also like to share a good recipe here and there along with some DIY stuff! I would love to see you around my little corner of the blogging universe, so feel free to stop by and say hello anytime, you're always welcome :)


I'm not one of those girls who is a major Valentine's Day lover because in all honesty I think love should be celebrated year round rather than on the day the calendar tells us to celebrate it. But aside from that I really enjoy having an excuse (so to say) to spend time with my boyfriend. Not that I don't do it already, but its kind of a reminder for me to tell him how much I love and appreciate him! Unfortunately this year we don't get to spend Valentine's together because of our crazy opposite schedules but we definitely have a movie and dinner planned for the weekend! :)

[Blog]
[shop]

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
These ladies are amazing :)
You don't want to miss out on meeting them!
Go say hi<3

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. Thanks for the shoutout pretty girl!! Muah!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all look amazing, cant wait to meet 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they all look amazing, cant wait to meet 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they all look amazing, cant wait to meet 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love these blog hops where we get to find and meet new blog friends? Glad I found you. I'm a new follower and I would love if you stopped by and followed back, so we can stay connected. Lori

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!