February Sponsors [Part 1]

February 03, 2012



Hey y'all!
My name is Alana and I blog over at Life & Times of the Intelligent Blonde. I'm an MBA student, Marketing Representative for a publishing company, and full-time Foster Mom looking for her place in the world. At Life & Times of the Intelligent Blonde, you will find Awkward & Awesome Thursdays, Not-So-Intelligent Blonde Moments, Lana Lately, and any other random things I want to blog about. Come on over to share in my journey of being a 20-something, an Oklahoman, and of course, a Blonde...
There's never a dull moment in the Life & Times of the Intelligent Blonde.

Let's be real here...since I'm single (and have been every V-Day except two), there's not a whole lot I love about Valentine's Day.  However, I will say, that when you're in a relationship, the cheesy-ness of V-Day is pretty fun.  I think couples should show their love every day, but most guys are clueless....so February 14th is a great reminder for them to keep the romance alive. 
 

 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3



I'm Tammy and my little blog is called Lemons, Avocados, & the Bay. I'm a 20-something girl living in America's Finest City (that's San Diego, for those of you who haven't seen the movie Anchorman =P). I can't get enough of the beach, and I love to take photos. My boyfriend makes me smile, and I'm lucky to have some incredible family and friends. I love fashion, want to travel the world, work out lots and lots, and my boyfriend and I are working hard on renovating our little beach bungalow.

 
 My favorite thing about Valentine's Day is that it gives me an excuse to celebrate love. The love I have for my boy, my family, friends, and even the little kids I work with.... and my other favorite thing about Valentine's Day? Chocolates.. Godiva Chocolates, to be specific.

             

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3



Hi. I'm wHiT and I blog over at Black Little Button. I blog about any happenings that occur in the tiny, newlywed apartment of ours. I'm a military wife that shares a ton of delicious recipes and crafts.

That my husband and I pretend to not celebrate it, but he always ends up getting me "just because it's Wednesday" flowers, the past two years. He's pretty awesome.


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3




I'm Erin! A 20-something hopeless romantic who is in love with Jesus. I pray my blog is an encouragement to others :) I love photography, music, DIYs and all things beautiful!
            
         

 that it celebrates love :) but in all honesty, my favorite thing is that it involves chocolate and the color pink! ;)

  

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3




I'm a twenty something year old girl who fell in love with a blue eyed imaginative boy.  We got married on August 4,2010 in the Salt Lake Temple.  He's an aspiring author.  I'm an aspiring wife, future mother, makeup artist, artist, and crafter. 
The Daily Brielle Lee is a place for me to document all the things I love most! It's a place where I can talk about love, fashion, makeup, art, dreams, or just random things that make me laugh. This blog has opened so many doors for me to follow my dreams, and I have grown to love it so much!
 

 
I have always loved Valentine's day since I was a little girl. I love everything from the delicious candy, roses, kisses, and romantic dinners. This day just seems to be extra fun since I have gotten married! My husband likes to surprise me with a delicious candlelight dinner and roses. He definitely likes to spoil me on Valentines, but that's because I am a sucker for cute mushy stuff. Call me a girl if you may.

      
 
        
                                                               
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

These ladies are amazing!
Get on over to their blogs & say hello :)

&
The winner of my appreciation giveaway is....


a Rafflecopter giveaway
Email me to claim your prize lady!

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Thanks for featuring me lady :) I really appreciate the love and am oh so excited to check out the other ladies you posted about today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thanks again dear!
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the lovely comment.You have a cute blog here.i'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the feature, sweetie! :) i'll check out the other amazing gals. hope you are having an amazing weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!