& The Greatest of These is LOVE :)

February 09, 2012


This week has been just blah and I'm drawing a blank as to why!
Maybe I'm just feeling under the weather considering last week was THE perfect spring weather [I was wearing shorts y'all] & this week has been awfully cold and gloomy!
Possibly it was the realization that I'm actually taking 6 classes this semester.. & those 6 classes are slowly, but surely starting to become a pain. What kind of crazy person am I?
but whatever the reason is for this less than desirable week that I'm having; I know one thing...
 I wouldn't of made it through without the love & support of my wonderful man :)

He is the love of my life and has been for the last 4 years.
It's the kind of love found in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Our love grows deeper for one another as the days pass.
For our love is that in which all the glory is to God.
because He led me straight to you  :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric <3
I love how you love me for me.
I love the little kisses we share throughout the day.
I love how you always know what to say or do to bring a smile to my face.
I love that you support me in everything I do.
You melt my heart every time you look at me.
& I can't get enough of your smile, although you always choose to grin.
You are the handsomest man that I've ever laid eyes on.
You are everything to me :)
Thanks for being YOU!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is the guy that I'll spend forever with because my love for him is deeper than the ocean. 
<3





I am also linking up for Thankful Thursday on the The Fontenot Four

You Might Also Like

13 COMMENTS

  1. This is so beautifully written :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was so beautiful! I hope Eric sees this. Your love for him is just too precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so nice to wear shorts in February!! :)

    you guys are way too cute!

    i love 1 Corinthians 13. thanks for reminding us of what true love is through this verse!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute, as always dear.
    much love
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with how in love you are! And the best part, you love God and your relationship is built on him :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is my favorite description of love :) So amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet post! You and Eric are very cute together. :)

    Just dropping by from #FF.
    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry your having a ruff week dear, this is a great pick me up post. When ever Im having a ruff day I always look over and think its perfect because I have him in my life, and It sounds like you did just that. Chin up darlin, the weekend is ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful. Thank you for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful post. it is such a wonderful feeling to have such a loving, supportive partner. Thanks for linking up at Thought for Thursday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this- so sweet! My hubby and I have been together 5 years and I still feel the same way! You two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVED reading this post! You can see the love of Christ between you too! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can relate to the stresses of school! ...I love that your man helps you through it. you too are cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!