If you asked me..

February 28, 2012


If you were to ask me, I'd tell you that I am completely fed up with the thought of doing another homework assignment. I bet within the last two days I have done around 20 assignments and that's not even counting the research paper I have still been putting off. Shame on me.



If you were to ask me, I'd tell you that I miss doing me things such as painting, running, and creating beautiful things. I have been so caught up with the hustle and bustle of school that I've completely eliminated the fun from my life, well not completely just too much to my liking.  I just have to keep on telling myself.. I'm almost there.



If you were to ask me, I'd tell you that I absolutely love Eric with all that I am :)
He is truly the love of my life and I can't wait to someday call him my husband.



If you were to ask me, I'd tell you that I'm super excited for what's to come in March.
Spring Break.. road trips.. St. Patties Day.. beach time <3
oohh and I can't forget all the blog fun..
giveaways :)
awesome sponsors
You could be one of those.. last chance ;)
Almost March that is.. almost forgot it's a leap year.



If you were to ask me, I'd tell you to not worry about the small things because God has it under control. Someone told me once that I was too blessed to be stressed.. that did it.. new motto right there :)



If you were to ask me about my year bible reading challenge I'd tell you that I am currently in Joshua.
I am so proud of myself that I've stuck with it and have read up to this point.
God is good :)



Hope you ladies have a fabulous day :)

Linking up with:
The Vintage Apple
Rolled Up Pretty

You Might Also Like

7 COMMENTS

  1. I loved this Post! and i read some of your other blogs, and they are awesome! it looks like you have a awesome heart for jesus and thats killer!
    I'm very new to this blog world, but would love to get plugged in somehow. do you have any tips/suggestions?
    -Katie Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have kept up with your bible reading! I have been in the making of a 101 in 1001 list of goals. It's taken me a couple weeks because I want to get some really meaningful goals on that list! And I completely understand about all of the homework assignments. I am putting off one as I type.
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I LOVE THIS!!! I hope that this next month flies by for you so you can have a much needed break!!! Im not in school right now but planning on take a few classes here soon and the amount of time that is needed to dedicate to schooling is just crazy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 20 assignments? I was just thinking the other day, why must school require so much homework? It totally keeps me from doing anything fun. The "blessed" quote is one of my favorite quotes too, and it really is very true. I'm glad your bible challenge is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the "blessed" sign. so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!