Guest Post: Vacation Edition [Kara]

March 09, 2012


Meet Kara from All in a Row{e} :)
She is one of my newest blogging friends.
I absolutely love her blog and all it's contents.
She has a wide variety of posts ranging from her Sunday Funnies and awesome recipes.
She is so sweet and is definitely someone you want to meet.
So enjoy her post & then stop by her blog to say hello!

==========================================================

Hey everyone! My name is Kara and I blog over at All In A Row{e}!
I'm super excited to be guest posting for Breanna today because a) I love LOVE love her blog and b) this is my first ever guest post! I started blogging in January and am loving it! I blog about life and all of the fun stuff that comes along with it (I am also a bit of a link-up junkie). I love to share new recipes and I just started hosting a fun link-up called The Sunday Funnies, where you can post things that make you laugh - tomorrow is the very first day!
In the spirit of Spring Break (hopefully Breanna is having a fabulous break so far!), I thought I would share my all-time favorite vacation with you lovely readers!

Enter: Hunter Husband.
Karen Stott Photography
We got married on September 2, 2011,
Karen Stott Photography
and then went on an AMAZING cruise for our honeymoon!
HH and I were lucky enough to go on a week-long Caribbean cruise! Neither of us had ever been on a cruise before, nor had we ever left the country (I've been to Mexico before, but I don't really count those trips because they were barely across the border).

Our cruise left from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida...
Sailing away from Ft. Lauderdale
and our first stop was in Key West!
In Key West, we went snorkeling, went on a booze cruise, and then wandered the streets of the fun-filled island.
Snorkeling around America's largest Coral Reef
Booze cruisin'
Famous Key West Conch Train
Our second stop on the cruise was in Georgetown, Cayman Islands!
We went on a tour of the island and visited the Cayman Turtle Farm, and then took a boat ride away from the island to experience the Stingray City Sandbar.
Adorable baby sea turtle!
The stingrays were HUGE, but so awesome!
Our last stop on the cruise was in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, where we took a ride on a chair lift through the rain forest and then went on a fun ziplining adventure!
Riding the chair lift
HH and I with our ziplining guides
Hunter Husband and I had the best time on our honeymoon and I think it's safe to say that it's by far my favorite vacation to this day! Who knows, maybe the hubs and I will go on another awesome vacation in the future that will be better than this one, but it will be tough to beat, that's for sure.

Thanks so much for reading about my favorite vacation, and a big THANK YOU to Breanna for letting me guest post on her fabulous blog! I hope you'll stop by my blog sometime and say hello, I'd love to hear from you!
xoxo, Kara

===========================================================

Thanks Kara for sharing this awesome vacation/honeymoon with us!
I seriously need to take a cruise some day :)
Now hop on over to her blog & show her some love!

You Might Also Like

9 COMMENTS

  1. Hello! just find your blog and I'm in love with it! what a great vacation.. I want to have a happy love life like this too :)

    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    Cheers, Helen.
    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby sea turtle is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cruises are the best! Looks like you guys had an amazing honeymoon. Love that little sea turtle, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a humongous sting ray! Scary lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks SO fun!! I love that little turtle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey doll! stumbled onto your page from a friends and wanted to say i love your blog!

    and count me as your newest follower!
    i'd be delighted if you could follow back ?

    hugs, xo!
    ** BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM **

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like so much fun! i am terrified of the huge ship though...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so beautiful! and i loveee that little sea turtle! haha what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!