Miss Me? :)March 23, 2012
Happy Friday :)
I've been a little absent the past couple of days due to sickness and homework.
However, I'm starting to feel normal again other than the completely unattractive red mustache I have going on under my nose... colds are the worst.
Luckily I was able to enjoy the first half of my spring break.. which was incredible if I do say so myself.
Spring break consisted of:
Lounging around in my pjs until all hours of the afternoon.
Thinking of absolutely nothing related to school. [Best Part]
Spending time with Eric :)
Meeting new people at beach parties.
Spending hours in traffic trying to get on the beach with my cousin Amanda.
Basking in the sunlight.
I can't even describe to you how great it was, but you can imagine right?
Here's a few things that are going on...
1) I started my 17th and 18th [Flex class] hours on Monday, which means the full 18 hours are now in full affect so if you don't see me as often as you used too, that is why :)
2) Eric got the co-op position, which means changes are about to starting happening around here come the Fall semester. I'm kind of on a fence post right now on what to do, but either way it is going to be amazing. So proud of him :)
3) In case you haven't noticed I have a pretty awesome giveaway going on right now. It is for a free software called my memories suite, which is a program that is designed for scrapbooking. In my opinion, I think it is great for blog design and is definitely a fun, yet easy way to create works of art. Ever wanted to learn design? Now is your chance to win your very own copy :)
4) Spring has officially sprung :) I am in love with all my spring/summer outfits and I cannot wait to do a little spring shopping.. every girl needs to splurge a little right? My idea of splurging consists of thrifting and garage saleing.. they have never failed me.
5) Secret Life of the American Teenager and Make it or Break it are back :)
Well on Monday they will be and I can not even wait!