If You Were to Ask Me..

April 13, 2012



I'd tell you that I haven't worked out in so long. I feel completely worthless and out of shape most days while others I feel like a million bucks.  I don't understand it at all but I can tell you that I need to start getting my butt in gear. I am too young to feel like I'm falling apart.

I'd tell you that I am slightly nervous about graduating in a few weeks! I'm not sure which part I'm more nervous about: the fact that I'll be walking across the stage in front of a crowd to get something to show for the last two years of my life or the fact that I am that much closer to being a responsible adult. Don't get me wrong I am absolutely ready to see what the future holds :)

I'd tell you that I have the most amazing, supportive boyfriend in the world! He makes my world go round and I wouldn't of come this far without him! Seriously though he has been such a huge part of my life for the last 4 years of my life and I don't know what I'd do without him! 

I'd tell you that I am more than proud of Eric for accomplishing the things he has this semester! He has taken on a part time job working with the university on top of his 16 hour schedule and managed to snag himself a really nice co-op for the Fall Semester! I can't even put in to words how inspired I am by him; he gives me hope that I will accomplish all my hopes and dreams one day! Thanks for being you!

I'd tell you that I miss my family terribly! Although you are all so far away, I always keep you near to my heart :) I have family out there that I've never even met although we are facebook friends, generally how it happens, but that only tells me one thing. I need to start traveling :) Miss you guys and love you more than words can even say and more than you know! 

I'd tell you that I am so happy for my one of my very best friends :) She is getting married in less than 2 months and I am more than honored to be her bridesmaid!  I am quite a bit bummed that I am so so far away from her and missing out on all the wedding festivities, but I'd just like to say that I couldn't be more excited for her and her soon to be hubby! Cheers to an everlasting marriage :)

I'd tell you that I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams! I can't imagine life without all these wonderful people, including ALL my blogging friends who have made these last 7 months of my blogging experience soooo amazing! All the loving comments and emails are extremely appreciated and certainly put a smile on my face every single time. You ladies are the best and I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Happy Friday Loves <3


You Might Also Like

17 COMMENTS

  1. Walking across that stage graduating is SUCH a liberating experience! You just FEEL good ya know!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this makes me happy! I was actually about to email you today just to say hey and that I hoped you and Eric were doing well! I know that school is crazy this close to the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great post!! so glad you have such a great relationship with your boyfriend! and I can't imagine being far away from family. hang in there with school - you're so close!!! hope you have a great weekend breanna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally feel you on the whole exercising more thing!! I'm so out of shape, but when I go to fix that then my stupid stomach issue will flare up. Grrr bad cycle lol

    And I hate being away from my closest friends too. I've missed my share of weddings already. :-/ but being a bridesmaid is fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet post. Looks like you have some exciting things ahead of you.

    Great blog!

    Catherine
    FEST (food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Lots of excitement going on in Breanna land! Congrats on graduation! Always a great accomplishment! :) I'm one of those that hardly works out too. I just started trying to do a yoga video twice a week and it's hard! I feel so lame... haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post. Best of the luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sweet post! It's always great to reflect on everything that has meaning in your life. Thanks for your sweet comment and hope you follow me. Have a wonderful weekend!! xO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!! Happy weekend pretty girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday, Breanna! Enjoy those blessings this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh being a bridesmaid will be such a blast! So excited for all that is happening in your life right now!!! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post! And I love being a bridesmaid. It sounds like everything is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I'm following your wonderful blog via Sunday social at B&D. I would love it if you stopped by my blog @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. good luck graduating! it's so scary, but definitely one of my favorite things I've ever done :)

    hope you had a great weekend :)

    {I have a giveaway going on right now. Love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on graduating! I was nervous before mine too, funnily enough, lol! I was SO worried about doing something really embarrassing (like tripping over, or dropping something!) while I was on the video feed on the huge screen, but fortunately, I managed not to make a twit of myself. :P

    Holly :)
    Just dropping by from #FF!
    http://excitingholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you have so much to look forward to soon! Graduating is scary and exciting at the same time but looking back, I love grown up life and you will too! And how fun your friend is getting married, I just loveeeeeeeeee weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Our loved ones make life so much sweeter don't they?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!