MIA

April 25, 2012


HELLO :]
Sorry i've been a bit MIA lately; there is so much going on right now.
Eric's grandma was down for the last two days visiting.
Finishing out the last two weeks of school, which happens to be the busiest.
Preparing for Finals and getting ready to graduate in May!
Creating pretty accessories for the grand arrival of my etsy shop.
I feel that I am taking on the world at this moment.

What I'm trying to say is that these next two weeks are going to be extremely busy for me which means less blogging! For right now, I need to keep my focus on school.

The only thing between me and summer break are:

2 powerpoints
2 papers
4 assignments
5 Finals
Graduation :]

I know that you won't miss me too bad! 
Don't forget that I have a group giveaway going on until April 28 at midnight [EST]
You can find it on my sidebar under current giveaways or just click [here]
See ya soon :]


You Might Also Like

15 COMMENTS

  1. YaaaaaaaY Graduation!!!!! Woooo woooo wooo!!!!!! Guess I should follow in your footsteps and get some homework done. Blah.

    Have a great day! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy girl! I hate this time of year for that exact reason (minus the graduation because I'm convinced I'll be in school forever at this point)! Now following thru GFC from Sunday's big hop over at live.laugh.rowe (I'm just slightly behind!) I'll check out your other social media ASAP!

    Have a great rest of your week and remember to BREATHE in there somewhere!

    Erika from Southern Belle as an Army Wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, I've been MIA for a couple months now! Just getting back into blog land :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!! Keep going with school :)

    ps - I just love your kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sincerely grateful that I didn't know about blogging when I was in college. My GPA would've been lower!
    Best of luck finishing out the semester :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got this girl not much longer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck getting it all done! You will be missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too cute! YAY for new adventures!! Found you thru the link up! Looking forward to following your adventures!

    Kristine from TheFoleyFam - Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  9. the end is in sight!! hooray!! and congrats on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yayyyy for graduation!!! I'm almost in the same boat...2 weeks && I'm done with classes. Then the only thing between me and graduation is a summer internship :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh gosh, good luck with all of those finals!!! and enjoy graduation! you are almost done!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found your blog from the May Day Follower Fest!! :-)
    Love your blog, it's so cute!
    New follower! :-)

    Brooke
    brooketrouten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Found your blog from the May Day Follower Fest!! :-)
    Love your blog, it's so cute!
    New follower! :-)

    Brooke
    brooketrouten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!