Sponsor Feature {Jenni Austria Germany}

April 18, 2012


I'm so excited to bring to you Jenni :) She is such a sweet girl and is definitely living the life adventuring around Europe, needless to say i'm jealous! Over at her blog you'll find so many beautiful pictures of all the journeys on which she is embarking on as well as plenty of good reads. You'll definitely want to jump on over there and see for yourself :]

{Disabling comments so you can check out her wonderful blog and say hello}


Please tell us a little about you and your blog!

 When I first moved to Europe, I started this blog so that my family could keep up with my adventures abroad.  Since then, it's grown into a little collection of travel stories, photos and cultural observations in general.  I'd say it's a great place to satisfy your wanderlust, but then again, I might be a little biased. ;)

What inspires you to blog?

I often think about how cool it would be if my mom had kept a blog when she was younger (you know, since blogs totally existed in the 70s...).  I know that one day I'll love showing my (future) children all about my life when I was a young, independent expat, hopping around from country to country.  :)

What are your go to blogs? 

I have a few...but lately, I'm loving reading about one of my best friend's life as a newlywed in DC.  http://jenericgeneration.blogspot.com/

What is the one thing you love most about this time of year? 

 Driving with the windows rolled down, and wearing sunglasses.  Also, listening to my "spring music" and  "summer music".

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS