Sponsor Feature [Our Reflection]

April 25, 2012



Another April Sponsor I'd like for you to meet is Laura :)
I just recently started getting to know her this month and I can tell you now I absolutely love her and her blog! She always has so many cool link ups and there is definitely a lot of good reads. I know you will love her as much as I do, so why not stop on over and say hello :]

{Comments are disabled so you can go visit her wonderful blog}


Please tell us a little about you and your blog! 
I'm a full-time working mom of two beautiful daughters, a wife to an amazing encouraging husband. When I’m not working my 8-5 or being “mommy”, I’m a lifestyle photographer. I'm regrettable a bit addicted to social media. I have a constant connection with Facebook and Twitter. I heart Starbucks. I love the colors pink and yellow. I have a passion about mountain biking and I would LOVE to learn how to play the piano {on my bucket list}.

What inspires you to blog?
I actually started blogging to keep in contact with family in friends that don’t live close. This was a window into our lives without actually being here. I started meeting so many fantastic people, made some life-long friends, and got so inspired, I’ve can’t image life without blogging. 

What are your go to blogs?

The Velardes
What is the one thing you love most about this time of year?
Colors! I just love pastels and when everything starts blooming. 

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS