Sponsor us in May :]

April 23, 2012


I can't believe it is almost May; where does the time go? You know what that means! I am now taking sponsorship for May & I would love to have you :] This month is a little different just because I am now using passionfruit ads.  However, the process is still the same, it'll just all be done through this website. It makes for a easier and fairer sponsor experience!

I would love to work with you and be friends!
Interested? More details can be found [here]

If you have any questions feel free to email me:
Breanna [dot] 6218 [at] gmail [dot] com

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I've been to that hotel in your picture : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an amazing place. Following you from Blog Hop Everyday! Please follow back at http://sassyshoppperreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!