Week in InstagramsApril 09, 2012
Hello hello :)
First off I hope you all had a fabulous Easter because mine was absolutely amazing!
Fellowship, Worship, Friends, Food, and Fun about sums up Easter Sunday!
It was just what I needed to get through this upcoming week!
Secondly, I now have Instagram.
Shocker I know!
I am completely loving this new addition to android users ways of capturing pictures.
It is certainly my new favorite app!
Now I present to you my very first week in Instagrams :]
1. My Easter Pedi that I did myself. I am loving all of these spring colors.
2. Cali now has her very own scratching post which was made by Eric with lots of love! Needless to say, she loves it :]
3. The very first picture I took with this app! Our backyard!
4. Trip to the local bait and tackle to get some shrimp. We do a lot of fishing!
1. Bordom at it's finest!
2. Eric and I took the scenic route down Ocean Drive on our way to Threads, which happens to be my favorite consignment shop. If you're ever in the area, I recommend it!
3. Favorite Breakfast as of recently! Cinnamon Raisin bread and granola yogurt.
4. Sportin my new glasses, and yes that is a puppy at the bottom; she just wouldn't hold still!
1. Easter egg coloring with my love!
2. Easter Sunrise Service on the beach :]
3. Took an evening cruise on the boat to find two dolphins. It was a perfect end to this wonderful Easter! God's creations are beautiful!
4. Easter outfit! For those of you who noticed; my skirt is actutally a dress as seen above, but it looks extremely cute as a skirt don't you agree?
There you have it :)
If you would like to follow along with my weekly snippets on Instagram; you can find me below!
Happy Monday Friends!
Linking up with: