My Beautiful, Crazy Life: Awkward & Awesome :)

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Awkward & Awesome :)



Awkward:
*Walking around the store barefoot because you wore sandals that take literally 3 minutes to get off.. What was I thinking when I decided I wanted to go shoe shopping in those babys? The more important question is: What was I thinking buying something that takes so much time to get on and off?
*That moment when you pull into a restaurant parking lot and you are the only car in it and than think to yourself are they even open?
*Remembering that it's 3:00 in the afternoon on a week day which than explains the reason why the place is abandoned; nonetheless we received quick service :)
*Not all that awkward, but more of a pain.. Being put on hold to speak to a representative and when they do finally answer, being transferred to a different office in which they don't even pick up! I didn't just spend 15 minutes of my life waiting to not be helped.

Awesome:
*The feeling of knowing that you don't have a deadline to meet and can sleep in till all hours of the morning.
*Graduating.. I can't believe that I am so much closer to my goal! 2 years 2 years 2years.
*Going window shopping and only buying a pair of cute sandals, it could of been worse. right?
*Surprising Eric with a last minute visit the day before he leaves to go to NY! Aren't I the best?
*Finally having time to do what I want to do :) Hooorrayyy!

My Beautiful, Crazy Life is offering up a prize in the following giveaways!
Have you entered?

9 comments:

Miranda @ All Things Lovely said...

You're cute :)

PS: I don't know about you, but window shopping for me never ends up just being window shopping. IE: I went "window shopping" the other day and walked out with a $50 handbag. #sorrynotsorry

Kristin said...

Yay for time to do what you want! One more week for me...one more week...:)

TIffany Gabriel said...

This is fun!!! Enjoy your trip, I hope you two have a fabulous time!

Lissa @ The Looking Glass said...

darling blog! i'm a full time grad student so i feel you :)haha ughhhh
found you via the this little momma link up!
xo

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

Sounds like much needed time off! :) Enjoy it! And three minute sandals? They're those lace up kind, right??? ;)

Wardrobe Girls said...

How awesome you are done with finals and so close to graduating! enjoy it! as crazy as it sounds..I miss college lifestyle!

xo,

wardrobe girls

www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

Emily said...

I am about to graduate so I totally can relate! Your blog is super cute!

Stop by and check out my blog

xoxo,

Emily
www.justbecauseyoucantseeit.com

*Sassy Vodka Panties* said...

I want to see these sandals. Do they take 3 minutes to put on, too? They would have to be pretty cite for me to put in that much effort. But I am lazy. Props to u.

Jenny said...

I hate when I buy something that seems like such a good idea, but I later realize was not the most practical...but I bet those sandals are dang cute! Stopping by from the networking blog hop...I am already following :)
Modern Modest Beauty

Pin It button on image hover