Graduation Day :)

May 10, 2012


I cannot believe it is here!
In less than 24 hours I will be an Associates degree holder! 

Thank you all for the sweet comments!
It means so much to me and has made this day all that much more special!
Now all I can hope for is that I make it across the stage without face planting!
Me and heels are not the best of friends and that is all I have to say about that!

Hope you ladies have such a wonderful Friday!
Cheers to reaching a small milestone in life :)


You Might Also Like

13 COMMENTS

  1. Yay!!! Congratulations sweet girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking across the stage can definitely be nerve-wracking! It'll be over soon :)
    Congrats, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, congratulations! So excited for you!! =)
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congratulations!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!

    http://shannonhearts/blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats thats so exciting! I am participating in Kristina's giveaway with you and just thought I would drop by and meet all the other bloggers! I am a new follower! Hope you will drop by http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ and do the same!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I've gotten mine recently as well!!! :)

    -Chrissy
    crashbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats girl! I got my associates almost 10 years ago! *gasp*!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE