Happy Birthday Little Brother :]

May 27, 2012



Happy 19th birthday to my one and only sibling!
I know you don't hear it enough, but I love you and hope that your day is filled with all the things that mean the most to you!!

In celebration of your day, here are 19 things that I love most about you :]
1. how you always stand up for what is right.
2. your sense of humor
3. the fact that you know what you want and will do what it takes to achieve it, although in your case it could take a year or two :)
4. your confidence
5. how you can walk into a room and of only been there for a short while and walk out with a handful of friends.
6. your a very like-able person which explains the above
7. your a good friend
8. your artistic capabilities
9. you have always been there for me
10. that although you live thousands of miles away you make an effort to keep in touch
11. you're a good sport, most of the time ;]
12. the variety of faces that you tend to make every time we take a picture.
13. the fact that you don't care what others think of you
14. you are very handsome and tend to attract the ladies, although it doesn't seem to phase you. 
15. i've always envied the fact that you have a bit of curliness in your hair
16. you are kindhearted and care about others feelings
17. the fact that you can instantly pick up on the task at hand especially when it comes to getting your hands dirty.
18. you have a strong faith and it is evident 
19. that you make the best out of every situation

Ultimately you are such a blessing to me and I hope that your day is absolutely wonderful :)
Wishing you a day full of happiness and joy!

Happy Birthday Jacob!

P.S. Happy Memorial Day Weekend Ladies <3

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. happy birthday to your brother! what a sweet shout out for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your brother! I hope my munchkins have a relationship like yours when they grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I wish my sister would do something like that for me when I turn 19 in the fall! I need to tell her to take notes. LoL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Just found your blog via Dreamy Meadow....love reading blogs from other Christians, can't wait to hear more about Texas....my husband was just out there for sxsw!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this post and I love the idea .. have to wait until February to do it for my brother but I will endeavour to remember to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awhh what a sweet post! happy bday to your brother. my baby sister just turned 18 last week!! and i totally am thankful for my siblings!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE