Happy Days :)

May 21, 2012


I cannot tell you how much more cheery I have been now that finals and graduation are over.
I have been so much more relaxed and in an overall better mood.
The stress of constantly putting forth your best effort to succeed is hard work and is something that has definitely been consuming me over the last 2 years, however, now that things have settled down I feel like I can breathe again! 

Summer=Love!
I love being able to do the things that I want to do.
I have more time for me which reminds me that time is valuable and is something that should never be taken for granted.  Allowing time to yourself is just as important as anything else.
You are in charge of finding your own happiness! 

After a long while of feeling tied down with school work, I can finally say that I have found happiness within myself. 

Happiness to me is:

coming home to visit my parents after a 4 month absence
creating beautiful things to fill my shop with in the near future
designing my own blog layouts, which for me is an expression of myself
seeing this cute excitable ball of fur as soon as I walked in the door
Meet Shooter :)
sonic happy hour drinks and a grilled cheese sandwiches
realizing that life is full of moments that are intended to be cherished not wasted.
knowing that I have a man who loves me even when he is all the way in New York City without me :)
being constantly surrounded by people who love and support me 
blogging and all the relationships that have spurred from this little ole blog of mine.
realizing that this blog has grown tremendously in the last 6 months and is growing daily. My readers are amazing and definitely put a smile on my face!
getting lost in a good book
putting my faith, hope, and dreams in God's hands and knowing that God's timing is perfect.
Embarking on a new journey with my better half in the Fall :]
having our 4 year anniversary coming up in June! 
having lunch with one of my best friends whom I haven't seen in ages
Meet Jacie!

Embrace those moments that make you happy, those that take your breath away, and the ones that you just can't put into words, for one day you will look back on it and remember the reason that life is meant to be lived to it's fullest :)

What makes you happy? xo

linking up with:
Heather at Finding Beauty in the Ordinary
Carissa at Lowercase Letters
Brooke at Covered in Grace

You Might Also Like

9 COMMENTS

  1. aww congrats on graduating girl :) and yes summer is the BEST to relax and be happy! i always read so many wonderful books in the summer! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! I'm looking forward to having everyone home from school and no early bedtimes. Oh, and sleeping in too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great summer is planned. Your brain needs a rest! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Miscelleny Monday. Congratulations! Hope you have a great summer.

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy the beginning of summer. it's perfect.

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Praying you enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an uplifting post! Summer always holds so much possibility. I hope yours is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so excited for you!! Enjoy your summer!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sonic grilled cheeses are one of my favorite things! Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE