Long Overdue

May 10, 2012


for an it's ok post.. :)

It's ok...

...to be nervous, yet excited about graduating on Friday!

...to feel such a rush of accomplishment!

...that I've been MIA over the last few weeks, finals are a pain.

...that I went out and bought a pair of wedges just for my graduation!

...that I leave on Sunday to go back home for the summer & I haven't packed a darn thing.

...that I probably spent more time transferring my blog design than I did making it!

...to have new beginnings, so many new occurrences will be happening in the near future.

...that I am anxiously waiting for my grades to be posted.. 3 teachers have yet to post theirs.

...that my boyfriend is a dweeb!
"it's ok to pretend you are a dinosaur and chase neighborhood pets" 
Can you guess what movie he got that from?

...that I am completely obsessed with the sunset. It's just so beautiful!

God's beautiful creation!

linking up with Amber & Neely :)
P.S. I am part of the massive group giveaway going on over at From City Corporate to Suburb Mama
Go enter :)

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Congratulations on your graduation. Enjoy the last few days - you'll remember them forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on graduating! Love your new layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO SO excited for you girl! YOU ROCK my socks off! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How exciting! Your blog design is just so amazing - you did a fantastic job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!