Sponsor Spotlight [Our Reflection]

May 24, 2012




Instead of doing a questionnaire like I normally do I thought it would be fun to get to know the ladies personalities and style a little better by having them create a polyvore summer collage :) So without further ado; I present to you Laura's Summer Outfit!

[I am leaving comments on so you can comment on her awesome taste, but please do go say hello to her]
summer style




Thanks Laura for sharing your darling outfit with us! I am especially loving the chevron maxi skirt and the camera necklace; love your picks :)
Now get on on over to Laura's blog and show her some love <3

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE