-Be Who You Want to Be-

June 26, 2012


Happy Wednesday!
Some of you might have seen this before and if so it's because I did it for a guest post a while back :)  I personally loved this post and thought it had a good message that was worth sharing today with my readers!  So here it is, edited of course to fit my blog, and I hope you like the message :)


Fashion is something that I love because it is an expression of myself.
Yes, there are days where sweats and tee's are more to my liking,
but I'm slowly trying to pull away from my comfort zone.
The way I see it is life is too short to be ordinary!
Let's face it, uniqueness leaves an impression on people.
Why you ask?
Because it all stems from being bold and willing to take risks.
It's a matter of whether or not you have the courage to take these risks that determine the uniqueness inside of everyone.

If you want to wear colored jeans; wear them!
If you want to wear a skirt; do it!
Don't be afraid to let your true colors shine just because the rest of the world isn't doing it.
Make a statement and be who you want to be :)

For the rest of the week I encourage you to wear something different from what you normally wear.
Whether it be wearing a skirt instead of jeans.
A dress instead of tights.
or patterns other than solids.
Mix it up :)

I Hope you ladies have a wonderful Wednesday and remember...

being different is one of the most beautiful things on earth.

You Might Also Like

20 COMMENTS

  1. Love this! Off to brainstorm an out of my comfort zone outfit :-)

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. My style has always been different. I never really embraced it until recently. Thanks for the great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! I am trying to step out of my comfort zone too!!

    Montana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to do this lately...it's just about finding the time for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Love the outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great advice :o)

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks for being so inspiring to me (and I'm sure many other bloggers) every single day! Congratulations! http://www.waittilyourfathergetshome.com/2012/06/27/the-versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that saying from Ali Edwards. It's so inspiring! I'm going to go write it on our chalkboard right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely think safe is boring when it comes to fashion. I have a few wild outfits and like to dress to suit my mood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this!!! Great inspiration and cute "wild" outfit choices! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg love those pins girl :) cute blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great message... LOVE this post!! :)

    <3 Melissa
    http://scribble-n-dash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi there! coming from the hop!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com!

    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! I am definitely learning to mix it up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found your blog and I'm so happy I did. That's a great message. I'm finding that my best outfits break all the rules. And I love that fashion is different for each person. That's what makes it so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this post! It's great encouragement for me to wear dresses more often. I love them, but I'm never sure about wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I was a little girl, I wore ridiculously awesome princess dresses everywhere simply because I liked them. I think sometimes our younger selves should inspire us. :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this! It's so inspiring, thanks for sharing :)

    www.pammowerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!