Blog Angel Thoughts

June 19, 2012


As you've might of seen going around blog land, I too am a blog angel.
Honestly, this has been a lot tougher than it seemed it would be when I first signed up.
I'm not sure about you, but it's hard to help someone when you don't know what to help with!
I've done my best to help this person thus far, but hopefully some brilliant idea will come to me during the latter half of the month before the big reveal.

I've learned through this that all of us bloggers are different and have a different way of going about our blog, while some do more than others, there isn't a right or wrong way to blog! Although, we may not 
 have very many commonalities nor have the same blog style, doesn't mean there isn't some way to help encourage and support other bloggers!

I make it a point to encourage and support other bloggers daily, not just because that is the type of person I am, but also because it is what I'd like to see in return. You know that saying "Treat others how you would want to be treated?" well this is the same scenario. So why not continue to be a encourager to others after this neat little link up? We can all use a little support and guidance from time to time :) 


I can't wait until I am able to reveal to yall what I've been up too!
Happy Wednesday :)



You Might Also Like

7 COMMENTS

  1. I'm a new follower from the GFC Blog Hop. I've heard about this blog angel thing on a couple of other blogs. Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower via the GFC Hop. I have NEVER heard about a blog angel! I am interested!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating! Cannot wait to read your reveal! We are also going to have round 2 of blog angels in August! Hope to see you there!

    Katlyn xo
    The Dreamy Meadow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been struggling with what to do for my lady too. It's hard to help out when you have to be anonymous. =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that quote! thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved reading your update; thank you for linking up and trying to be an awesome angel. Hopefully the big reveal posts will inspire people with lots of ideas for round two...sorry for the late comment - I've been on a residential school trip.

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!