Calling All July Sponsors

June 18, 2012



I can't believe it's already that time again to call for sponsors.
I mean seriously where does the time go?
Each month just seems to go by a little bit faster, don't you think?
In all honesty though, this month will be my favorite!

July is going to be a big month for me with opening up a shop and all, but I have a lot of great things planned, and would love for you to join me and my blog family :) 

If interested see my advertisement page :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend/father's day!
Happy Monday!


You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. i love your pic and congrats on the shop opening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pretty Lady! I found you through Texas Bloggers! And am following you now! Hope you'll stop by my blog!

    Ramblings of a Southern Bell
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Found your blog through whatever is lovely and noble....seriously lots going on over here. Ive been missing out on this party =) =)
    Much Love,
    L

    allglorious-within.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are seriously so cute :)
    love this pic of ya sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower courtesty of GFC bloghop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute picture! Thanks for linking up to the Monday Meet up! I am heading over to your advertisement page now. I am already a follower. Hope you will stop by. http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ and check us out.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!