Friday Letters*

June 07, 2012




Dear boyfriend: I know you haven't been sleeping well with summer school going on and all, but I just want you to know that I love you and that you are going to be an amazing engineer! You are so committed and involved with all that you do and I couldn't be more proud of you and your achievements thus far. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you :]  Dear tea glass: When someone asks me to pass an item at the dinner table, doesn't give you permission to tip over and create a huge mess.  Yes, I maybe clumsy but at least you could of allowed me to take a drink out of you before you decided to spill.  Enough said.  Dear Paige & Heath: I am soo happy for you two and I couldn't be more happier to be apart of yalls big day :) It goes without saying that you are my best friend and Heath better treat you like a princess, which I'm sure he does, but just a friendly reminder! Wishing you two all the best and that God grant you a happy married life! Cheers!  Dear blog friends: Eeek, you ladies are the best seriously! In just over 7 months I've gained more readers than I ever thought was possible. I love all the friendships that have spurred from this lil ole blog and I just would like to thank you all for your continued support and love. It really means so much to me :) Thank you thank you!  Dear beach: I really enjoyed relaxing and spending the majority of last week soaking up the sun and taking in the gorgeous scenery! However, I could of done without the sunburn, but than again it did turn into a pretty nice tan :)  Look forward to our next meeting <3  Dear Etsy: You better be ready for me because within the next week I could possibly be opening :) Yay! I have been putting it into high gear over the last few days and am definitely loving the finished products which I'm sure you will all love right? ;) I just wish you didn't charge to list an item, than I'd be a very happy camper! Looking at the big picture my little dream of owning a business is almost a reality :)  Dear snail mail: You have seriously been making my week! I love receiving mail from my blog friends, although I do know it's coming, it's still exciting when it comes in! Thank you :)

I'll be out of town all weekend so until Monday!

You Might Also Like

15 COMMENTS

  1. The letters are such a cool idea! I'll make sure I get your Esty designs done quickly so you can open sooner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your Etsy site!!! Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the etsy store!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see this Etsy shop :) So exciting for you Bre!! Also, my boyfriend is in engineering too. What kind is yours going for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for opening your etsy shop!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehh I love the letter idea too!
    Wow I can't believe you've only been blogging for 7 months! Obviously you're doing something right! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love snail mail, too! It's the best surprise ever :) Your blog is great- congrats on how much it's grown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the letter idea! Oh and congrats and good luck with Etsy. I just opened mine yesterday and it's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your Etsy site! Such a sweet letter to your boyfriend!xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very exciting stuff about your Etsy shop!! Can't wait to see what you've been working on! Happy weekend girl xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just followed you today, since I love your blog. How did you make it grow so fast, other than being awesome! Can't wait for more! Check out mine when you get a chance @ http://mostwhatmatters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi there!!! new to your blog! not sure how i stumbled here but I'm sooo glad i did! love it around here and how cute are you and your boyfriend?!?! sheesh.

    so excited and happy to be here and cant wait to read more!
    xoxo
    ellen
    thishive.blogspot.com
    come check out my neck of the woods, woudchya? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post. Good luck on the Etsy store. :))

    Newest follower on GFC. LOVE your blog. It is soooo very cute. Look forward to reading more from you. :)

    Tami
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!