Melissa is so excited to introduce a new Blog Hop to you! There have been tons of blog hops for every which way to follow someone except she hadn't personally found a GFC Blog Hop, so she decided to host one!
When we want to follow a blog the first thing we look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect), it's so easy and it's nice to be able to go and see all of the blogs you follow in one spot. When I first started a blog I had no clue what GFC was but later found out it was a great tool to have.
One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it's definitely an option!
If this GFC Blog Hop goes well she would love to do it either bi-weekly or monthly, if you can leave a comment letting her know which you would prefer that would really help her decide!
Also if you are interested in co-hosting the next GFC Blog Hop send Melissa an email at email@example.com
Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The next 9 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog page not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop
6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!