Girls Just Want to Have Fun :)

June 01, 2012


Happy Friday :)
I'm contemplating on spending the day on the beach once again while family is still here, but than again that might not be the best idea considering I'm as red as a lobster.
What to do in a predicament like this?

I believe I'll still spend the day on the beach wearing my huge floppy hat and lathering layers of sunscreen on intermittently  :)
Wish me luck!



Hope that everyone has a fantastic Friday as well as a great weekend :)
See you Monday!

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. Happy Friday love! It's been ages since I've had time to read blogs and I'm just now seeing your adorable new layout! LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I found your blog over at the Meet & Tweet! Cute hat :) I'm super jealous that you get to spend the day on the beach!

    Have a great weekend!!

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your day at the beach!! Be careful. Maybe you can rent a chair and umbrella? That would be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous of the sunshine! It's rainy, windy and cold here today. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds delightful! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds so great. i won't be anywhere near holiday or lazy weekend at the beach at least until july or august

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your beach day went well chicka!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The beach is one of my favorite past times...hope you had fun!

    Great blog girl! I am glad I found it via the Sunday Blog Hop. I am your newest follower, feel free to drop by my site! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!