Blog Love!

June 15, 2012


Happy Friday Loves xo
Todays post is all about blog love!
There are so many great blogs and sponsors out there that I absolutely love and by the end of this post you will too :)  

Meet my amazing sponsors <3


Jordann announced on her blog last week that she is going to be a nursing student! So excited for her!
Melissa wrote a fabulous post about the things she has learned in her first year of marriage!
Chrystal wrote a sweet post about her son getting his first library card and his excitability about their visit!
Kristin is always posting amazing recipes like this refreshing summer beverage!
Meghan has an awesome bucket list of 101 things to do in 1001 days.
Kristen posted a vlog yesterday over what was in her closet :) Must see!
Mrs. White wrote a lovely post on what she thinks makes her beautiful!


+Want to gain some new readers and friends? Jennifer hosts the totally social link up that focuses on a different social media account each week :]
+A $25 amazon voucher is up for grabs with only one day left on Abby's Blog!
+Each week Danielle hosts a fabulous link up called Current Crush Thursday + she just finished celebrating with 10 days of giveaways on reaching 600 700 followers. 
+Looking for a Friday link up? Look no further, Kelly hosts "Financial Friday" in which you can link up anything + there is a giveaway involved!
+Jenny just wrote a post on receiving the cutest business cards + she has a shabby apple giveaway going on.
+ Amanda is hosting a link up called Sponsor Showcase that will be held each month allowing for you to show off all your wonderful sponsors!




Amanda owns a darling shop called Chloe vs Tank in which she makes the most fun wrap bracelets!

Via Chloe vs Tank

Kristine owns a shop called J&M's Eye Candy Shoppe :] Her products are beautiful!

Via J&M's Eye Candy Shoppe



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Ruth from Mommaruthsays

I'm not sure how I didn't find out about this link up with Brittany and Jessica sooner, but I absolutely love it :)  They have definitely started a whole chain of blog love with this linky!

1. Do you have any real life blog friends?
No I don't :( I've tried many times to get my best friends to start blogging so we could connect this way, but it's been a failed attempt.  However, I do know Kelly from The Grant Life and Sara from the Hinton Hookup live in the same vicinity as me and I would love to meet them sometime very soon! :)

2. Which blogger are you just dying to meet?
There are so many bloggers that I have connected with in the last 7 months and so many of them that I would love to meet :) These are just a few:

Amanda from For Love of a Cupcake
Danielle from Framed Frosting
Natalie from Living and Learning
Erin from Sweetness Itself
Kristen from Kristen with Love 

3. Which blogger's closet do you want to raid?
I seriously wouldn't mind owning a few of my blog friends closets. Let's face it, if I had their closets I'd be one happy girl and I might not have the itch to shop constantly!

Mara from M Loves M
Hailey from the Weekend Files
Shannon from Shannon Hearts

4. You are stuck on an island. Which blogger would you want with you to help you survive?
This girl loves adventure and just recently she took a trip to do some hiking in the beautiful what I like to call red rocks in Utah :) Which I actually did last summer, so yeah if we got lost in the rocks we could survive, so why wouldn't we survive on an island? :)

Gentri from Gentri Lee

5. The first blogger you remember "meeting" and connecting with?
Erin from Captivated by Grace unfortunately she doesn't blog anymore :(
Than there was Ashley from Me and My Boys

6. Any Blogger that you admire and look up to?
Ashley from The Shine Project
Amanda from Royal Daughter Designs
Casey from The Weigands
Laura from Our Reflection

7. Who is the craziest/funniest blogger?
This hands down would be Jena from Recently Roached.
She is so quirky and funny in her blog writing style.

8. There's a reality television show for bloggers, who would you want to be casted with?
I think it'd be so much fun to be casted with Allyce from Chalk in the Rain :)

9. Some bloggers have really cool jobs, anybody you'd like to swap careers with?
Seeing that I don't have a career of my own and I really don't do a darn thing as of late other than establishing my business, I'd love to have a 9-5 job just to say I've done it :) Someday though, I'll want to be a stay at home mommy blogger!

10. Favorite blog design?
I seriously love so many blog designs but this girls is my absolute favorite!
It's so fun!

Krystina from Lollipops

So there you have it all kinds of blog love all bundled into one post :)
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


You Might Also Like

13 COMMENTS

  1. Thank you do much girl! You are so sweet!! We don't live too too far away from each....I would LoVe to meet you in real life! I think we should make that happen! And Kristen live in Houston too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a whole lot of love. I'll definitely be checking out your recommendations and getting in on the fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a sweet, lovely disposition as well as such a positive attitude! That's so refreshing to see and gives hope to this 40+year-old new blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Breanna,
    You look like a very sweet friend. I like what you did here, acknowledging and affirming your friends.
    Found you on Thirsty Thursday and now follow via GFC.
    Have a blessed weekend!
    TESHUVA-http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just way too sweet girl! I'd love to meet you in person someday too :) I'm really hoping to be able to go to a blog conference next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl you are too kInd ;)
    A reality show featuring you and I is a GREAT idea! I'll get right on that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, this just made my day!! :) Thanks lady!! Did I dream it or did you mention that you were moving to Houston soon? I get info mixed up, that might have been someone else. If so, we will need to hangout (& Amanda @ for love of cupcake) !! :)

    You're in Corpus, right? That's not too terribly far, either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love amanda's shop - so cute! and love this idea for a link up too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up with Sponsor Showcase, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the shout out and all the great blogs to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much love! I love all your choices. What a great list of wonderful blogs. And you're welcome to raid my closet anytime. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving everything about this post! :) New follower via GFC.

    Check me out @ http://justplainjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE