June Goals + Normality

June 04, 2012


Hello ladies :)
I thought it'd be a good idea to bring my goals into the light so i'd be more apt to fulfill them :)
Jessica from Before the I Do's and Kailyn from We are Young have a link up specifically for your goals so why not come join us and share your June goals :)


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One of my previous swappers just started a weekly link up called "Is this normal?" which I find to be original and I'm sure will be amusing to see what people think is normal and what is not.
If you're looking for a fun link up I highly recommend you get on over to Allyce's Blog and join the party :)


1.  Is it normal to Google yourself? 
*Yes, I think it is important to see what is all out there about you. I've googled myself before and was quite surprised to see 25,000 results, although I know not all of it is specifically about me, but it is interesting to say the least.

2.  Is it normal to pretend you are stuck in traffic as an excuse for being late? 
*No, but I'm sure people do it often! I've never had to use that excuse, but I shall remember this ;)

3.  Is it normal to have told someone they have bad breath? 
*If it's the truth than I suppose it is the norm to say it :)

4.  Is it normal to have worn the same undies 2 days in a row without washing them? 
*No! Definitely one of the worst things and there is a thing called hygiene. lol

5.  Is it normal to put baby powder in your hair to degrease? 
*Probably not, never done this before.

6.  Is it normal to have accidentally sent a nasty text/email to the person the e-mail/text was about? 
*Nope, but it probably happens more than most people think, although I can't say that has ever happened to me.

7.  Is it normal to have lied to your doctor? 
*No, your doctor is there to help, so why lie?

8.  Is it normal to go an entire week eating cereal for dinner?
*No, but I wouldn't complain.

9.  Is it normal to pull clothes out of the dirty laundry to wear? 
*No but, I do it all the time when there is a certain outfit I want to throw together and one of the necessary items has already been worn, doesn't mean it is dirty :).

10.  Is it normal to re-gift a wedding gift? 
*I'd like to think not, but i'm sure more people do that now since the economy isn't quite what it used to be!



You Might Also Like

9 COMMENTS

  1. That new link up is funny. What are you going to sell in your Etsy shop?

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ok let me get this straight, you wouldn't wear underwear two days in a row, but will grab clothing in the dirty clothes pile to wear again? Lol I'm not understanding...

    Good luck with etsy! It's very cut throat competition out there! Been there done that lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your etsy shop!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That link up is too funny!! LoL! I want to do something like that on my blog! Can't wait to see your etsy shop!

    Arianna
    http://hotpinksugarrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in today! :) I loved reading your responses!! BTW, so excited to see what you've come up with for your Etsy shop!! :)
    you creative little bug, you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT GOALS!!! cant wait to see if you open your esty shop by the 30th!! :) come back next month to reflect on your goals too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great goals! you're so darling. I'm sure you'll have well over 600 followers in the month! you already have a solid base!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Too funny! I may have to join in on this link up later.

    Since you're looking for a good book... I recommend Outlander, by Diana Gabaldon. It is the one book I recommend before any others... it's also the first in a series of 7 (so far)
    You will FALL IN LOVE. I promise.

    Super intelligent writing, amazing story, amazing characters...love love love!! Google "The Outlander Series"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your goals, especially getting your Etsy shop opened!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE