June Group Sponsor Feature :]

June 22, 2012


Let me introduce to you a few of my wonderful June Sponsors :)
All of these ladies are truly wonderful and I have loved getting to know each of them better this month!
Seriously though, you should introduce yourself and go say hello!
You'll be glad that you did!

Blog  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Pinterest

My name is Danielle and I first began my blog in April of last year as a way to document the end of my high school years. Now it has evolved to be about all things fashion and beauty related. I love to bake too and am hoping to include some more recipes on the blog soon along with some DIY projects. I am also obsessed with chevron and mint green, which you'll see by my blog design!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Blog  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Shop

Hi! My name is Kelley and I blog over at the Grant life. I'm a momma to two blonde haired, blue eyed babies and I run a little online store called loveables. I love diet coke, How I Met Your Mother, twitter and anything with sugar. Throw in a rainy day where I can snuggle with my babies and I'm a happy lady.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Blog  |  Twitter  |  Pinterest

  My name is Kristin and I am an Army wife who loves to bake and create in the kitchen. I currently live in Alaska, and my blog is usually about recipe-sharing, working out, and my favorites in the pop culture world. Oh, and I make fun of Alaska, A LOT.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Blog  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Pinterest

Hey guys, I'm Abby and I blog over at Only Impossible Until Done. I'm currently in my final year of University in New Zealand, studying media. I blog about anything and everything I feel like. At the moment I'm on a bit of a baking spree so come and visit me for some yummy recipes and stories from little old New Zealand.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Blog |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Pinterest

My name is Chrystal and I am a 29 year old married (to the love of my life) mother of one outgoing, loving, wonderful 3 year old little boy. I live in Southern Maryland, but commute to Washington, DC for work. I started blogging on my family blog when I was pregnant, I blog about religion, food, photography, weight loss and life in general.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Now get on over to their fabulous blogs and say hello :)
Plus you should all have a fabulous weekend cause I said so!
Happy Weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE