Tuesday 10June 12, 2012
Hello Lovelies :)
Once again I'm joining in on the fun over at Chalk in the Rain as well as linking up for the first time with Mom2Memphis and Ruby for Tuesday 10. This weeks theme is 10 favorite things from the 90's which I totally have covered although I was born in 91 I can still remember a few things I loved during the late 90's :)
Is it normal to pretend you didn't already know about someone/something via Facebook when it comes up in a "real life" conversation with that person?
*I'd think not, but I do it occasionally so people don't think I'm creepin. :]
Is it normal to "fart and walk away?"
* ha no, but sometimes you've got do what you gotta do.
Is it normal to spy on your neighbors?
* No, that's just weird.
Is it normal to read your boyfriend's/husband's texts?
*No, such a huge invasion of privacy.
Is it normal to compulsively check social media for notifications?
* Not at all, but it happens a lot in the world we live in today.
Is it normal for a 20-something woman to listen to Rap/Hip Hop?
* I'd say so, I occasionally listen to it :)
Is it normal to take toiletries from a hotel?
* I don't see a problem with it because they just throw it away anyways if its used.
Is it normal for your dog to sleep in your bed?
* I don't see why not!
Is it normal to taste test grapes out of the bag at the grocery store?
* No, but I see it happen a lot. I for one have never done that.
Is it normal for men to shape their eyebrows?
* No, but I don't think a unibrow is sexy. haha
10 of my favorite things from the 90's in no particular order..
1. Neopets/Giga Pets
2. Hansen/Nsync/Backstreet Boys
4. The Bernstein Bears Books
5. Lisa Frank Folders
6. Game Boys
9. Spice Girls
10. Sky Dancers
Linking up for: