WIWW + Blogging Break + News

July 11, 2012




Skirt: Nautica
Tank Top: Forever 21
Sandals: Thrifted
Bracelet- Handmade

I haven't done an outfit post in quite sometime but as you can see this is the outfit that I wore on July 4. I was pretty impressed that I was able to find a patriotic clothing item in my closet seeing that my post that day was of outfits that I wished I owned, but somehow I managed to find the perfect one.
We spent our 4th in great company at a block party that involved tons of food, margaritas, karaoke, a booze cruise, and fireworks.  I'd have to say that our 4th was nothing short of amazing, but it would of been 10x better if I would have been able to spend it with my parents and brother. 

In other news, I will be taking a blogging break from now until July 24. I will be on vacation for majority of this duration while the rest of it will be spent hanging out with Eric seeing that he is now on his summer vacation, finally!  Of course, I have some lovely ladies taking over the blog while I am gone and I would love it if you could show them some love :)  

Don't forget about the Me, Myself, and I link up that will take place on July 17th :) It is going to be a fun time and I look forward to getting to know each of you! I will slowly, but surely be reading all the responses as soon as I get back from North Carolina, so hang with me! 

The shop will remain open throughout the time I am gone so that means more shopping for you :) I just recently added two more beach head wraps and in case you didn't know I am now taking custom orders. Have a different color you'd like or pattern, email me and I'll work with you to create what you envision :)  

P.S. Don't forget to enter the current giveaway I have going on :)
It ends Friday and you don't want to miss it.

You can keep up with me while i'm gone via instagram or twitter.
Hope you ladies have a fabulous week!

Linking up with:
The Pleated Poppy

You Might Also Like

25 COMMENTS

  1. Have a great vacation!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that top...and your tan :)
    Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great vacation! Super excited for the Me, Myself and I linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great outfit! I love your top! Red is my favorite color =) Hope you have a great trip to North Carolina I've loved up there for a few years and it was amazing! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great 4th outfit! Found u through blog working we'd! New follower, hope you will follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the 4th outfit. Very patriotic! I hope you have a fabulous vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for linking up with us.

    Such a cute outfit. Love the back of your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a great vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stripes and the lace detail on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought the top was so cute from the front and the WOW...love the back detail.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowsa! You are a hottie! Love that outfit and i'm a sucker for detailed shirts like that :-)
    enjoy life my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute outfit, love it. Have a great vacation. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that tank top! I have been searching for a red striped top forever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. the back of that top is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. well I love that outfit! the top is amazing.

    have fun on your break!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look...so perfect for the Fourth! The detail on the back of the top is amazing and I am just loving those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the red white and blue!

    Please grab the link if you are linking up to WIWW :)

    http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cute are you?! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are too cute and so is the outfit!! I love the shirt!! hope you have a great break!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love that outfit!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/2012/07/awkward-awesome.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. That really was the perfect fourth outfit!! Love the top! The back is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gah! You look gorgeous in these photos!! Ooh la la!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!