Jamaican Freeze [Recipe]

July 26, 2012


It's summer time & that calls for a refreshing summer beverage.
Thanks to Sandra we now have a very fruity, deliciously amazing new recipe.
If it wasn't for her and Liana's late night trip to Apple-bee's this recipe wouldn't be making an appearance on my blog :)

Not only is this drink perfect for any occasion, but it is now my new favorite cocktail!
Enjoy :)

I'm not one who usually does recipes but I've had some requests for this recipe on Instagram.

Makes 2 Servings

2.5 oz - pineapple rum
1.5 oz  - melon liqueur
4 oz - pina colada mix
1/2 a banana
2 cups - ice

Blend it all together and serve :) 


So easy and you can even spice it up anyway you like by switching out flavors.
We've tried these with a splash of grenadine and it was just as delicious.
If you like fruity, this is definitely the drink for you!

You Might Also Like

18 COMMENTS

  1. Hello new favorite drink ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally just brushed my teeth ... and I'm pretty sure I have to go to work tomorrow ... but I really want to make this right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so YUMMY!! :)

    Evani
    simplyevani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made this as soon as I read it. YUM! I put strawberries in it too because I like tart drinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So trying this! Looks so yum!
    -Jen
    http://www.littlemissalizzi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks & sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! This looks awesome! Just stopping by to thank you for linking up to the Bloglovin' Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so good!!
    Perfect for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh DELISH!!! Sounds like it would transport you instantly to warm sandy beaches and salty sea air. *breathing deeply*

    ReplyDelete
  10. AH looks so simple, will definitely have to try it :)

    <3 Melissa
    http://scribble-n-dash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks soo good and appealing in all this heat :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks amazing! I stared your post so I would remember to make it :)

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  13. yummmmmm.
    I want! I want!
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    xx,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uh, YUM! Thanks for sharing, dear.

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had to come back to find this one :D The drink sounds soooo yummy. For sure have to try this one. Thanks for sharring! Good luck on your big move too sweet friend. I hope everything transitions smoothly for you. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!