Sponsor Spotlight: [Simply Just Lovely]

July 27, 2012


Let me Introduce to you one of my amazing sponsors Erin :)
She is completely adorable and one of the cutest pregnant ladies ever. I love all of her outfit posts although I than wish I owned her entire closet, but seriously though you should stop by her lovely blog and get to know her. You'll be happy that you did!

{Comments are disabled so you can visit Erin's blog and introduce yourself}
Blog  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram

Hello there, my name is Erin and I blog over at Simply Just Lovely.  I'm a craftaholic, fashion loving mama to be.  I originally started my blog to document my personal style.  My life since starting my blog has changed significantly.  I started a new job as a fashion teacher, which I love, got engaged, and am expecting a baby boy in August.  With that being said my blog has slowly transformed from a style blog into a glimpse of my daily life including fashion, love, my feelings on motherhood and so much more! 

//Why do you blog?\\

I blog so I can share with others anything and everything that inspires me.  I use my blog as a creative outlet to share my love for fashion, crafts, food, etc.  My blog is an open book of my life, my beliefs and my feelings.  To sum it up in one word, blogging makes me HAPPY!


//What is your favorite thing about being a blogger?\\

I love how blogging gives you the opportunity to get to know others that you can completely relate to but would never have had the chance to meet.  You build relationships with bloggers from all over the world who inspire you on a daily basis.  I think it's so amazing how I feel like I have known someone forever just from following there blog when in actuality I have never met them.  


//Which blog/blogs are your favorite reads?\\

The Daybook
Rockstar Diaries
Gal Meets Glam


//What is the one thing you love most about this time of year?\\

What's not to love about summer!  Life just seems so much simpler and exciting this time of year.  From beach trips to barbecues to picnics to long nights sitting outside with friends, summer is no doubt my favorite time of the year!


You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE